How do you see yourself at your highest potential? Have you ever thought about what the highest version of yourself is? What you would look like? How you would act? Or, how your life would be?
These are all important questions to ask yourself to better understand yourself. There are a few ways you can come up with answers to these questions; journaling, daily contemplation, and meditation.
If you want to live the life of your dreams, you must first determine what that dream is. You determine what that dream is using the techniques I mentioned earlier. The more time you spend with yourself, the more fully developed your vision becomes. Obviously the more fully developed the vision is, the better. With more clarity comes more accuracy of what you want your life to look like and you can see what steps you need to take more clearly.
Once you have your vision dialed in on how you want your life to be, you must start building habits and a detailed plan that are aligned with your vision. These habits and your detailed plan are unique to your own vision, so I can’t offer much insight on what they should be. However, I do know that if you use the techniques listed earlier your daily habits will come to you naturally and work best for you, because you came up with them.
I am no expert on this subject, I am just someone who had no vision of how I wanted my life to look, but through the techniques mentioned I created my vision.
A few quick insights.
- Your vision is your guideline to how you should live your life in every aspect.
- Your vision will often seem scary and unattainable to you at first.
- Your vision will take time to develop.
- As you progress through your vision, your vision will become clearer, and the next steps will become clearer.
- As you develop your vision you will notice that your life will start to change for the better.